1. In a bowl combine flour and cocoa.
2. Beat butter about 30 seconds and add sugar, salt, baking powder and soda. Mix well. Add egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour and cocoa.
3. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
4. Make an indentation in each ball ith thumb or spoon.
5. Drain cherries, reserving juice. Place a cherry in each ball of dough.
6. In small saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Stir until chips melt (over low heat). Add 4 tsp of cherry juice.
Spoon 1 tsp. of mixture over cherry in each cookie. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.