As I mentioned in my last post, I am cooking a Valentine’s dinner for my family. On the menu is beef tenderloin, green bean bundles, twice baked potatoes, and raspberry cups. The beef tender, twice baked potatoes, and green bean bundles are standard fare and you can make to your liking. Below, I am including my recipe for raspberry cups. Let me know what you think of the recipe?
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 4 Cups Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Whip 4 cups whipping cream until stiff.
- Add softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Fill liner ¾ full of whipped mixture.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Take frozen raspberries and defrost.
- Add 2 or 3 cups sugar to raspberries,
- Place in refrigerator and let it thicken.
- When ready to serve, remove frozen mixture from cupcake liner.
- Generously spoon raspberry on top.
Please Vote for Hadley Court. We were nominated for Best New Design Blog for 2013! http://design-bloggers-conference.com/voting-hall-of-fame-awards/